Sales & Marketing Consultancy
9 Square Consultancy Sales & marketing Services help hotel owners and operators strengthen returns on hospitality investments in the areas of hotel sales consulting, hotel sales and marketing consulting, hotel resort sales consulting, revenue management and e-commerce. We can assist you by conducting sales and marketing assessments; creating sales and marketing plans for new, repositioned and stabilized hotels; conducting sales training programs, and even serving you staff changes process. Our strong understanding of regional and international markets will enable you to capitalize on your competitive strength and improve Revenue on Investment (ROI).
- Conducting sales and marketing assessments for owners, operators and GM's to help them understand the effectiveness of the sales team, learn how to maximize their revenue through better rate management, outperform hotels in their competitive set, and operate a more efficient sales and marketing department.
- Sales training, coaching and establishing revenue management guidelines in the rooms and catering department to maximize ROI. Our grass roots approach will enable you to thoroughly understand all aspects of your hotel's rate strategies including group rates quoted by sales, website rates, GDS rates, on-line travel agency rates, catering space guidelines and e-commerce promotions.
- Creating strong sales and marketing plans with sales action calendars for the sales team. Our sales action plans encompass all markets including corporate and leisure transient, groups, wholesale contracts and online travel agents, opaque channels, public relations, social media marketing, website marketing, and print marketing, when appropriate. Website marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) are also part of the marketing plan.
- Working with branded franchise hotels owned by smaller hotel management companies and acting as the corporate DOS/M to ensure the hotel team is taking full advantage of the many brand marketing initiatives available to them.
Performing sales and marketing support for independent hotels, including :
- Branding to encompass all areas of sales, marketing and reservations.
- Coaching and training through sales and marketing to be sure they are equipped to take full advantage of technology, marketing opportunities, website maximization and sales training to be able to compete with flagged hotels in their competitive set.
- Creating and developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) by working with operational departments to ensure guest service levels parallel the marketing promise.