Convention and Entertainment Consultancy
9 Square Convention and Entertainment Consultancy, perform analyzing the feasibility of convention and conference centers, headquarters hotels, arenas, event and civic centers, performing arts facilities, hospitality developments, tourism attractions, water parks, entertainment/urban development districts and museums. Our service delivery methods set the industry standard with techniques based on sound economics and rigorous analytical methods.
9 Square Consultancy can help you meet these challenges with trusted, fair advice resulting from our years of studying on convention center and entertainment facility planning.
- State and local governments, convention and visitors bureaus, economic development agencies and private developers have all benefited from our research and advice.
- If you have little experience in the development and operation of public facilities, you will benefit from our knowledge of comparable projects; if you are experienced and have existing projects, you will benefit from our independent analysis and creative thinking.
- We bring a track record of success to help you realize the best means to implement your development goals; many clients turn to us repeatedly as they seek new opportunities for public facility development.
- We strive to help you evaluate the risks and benefits likely to be encountered through every step of the development process and can assist from the initial conceptual phase through the implementation of financing.
- We have specialized expertise in conference center and hotel operations and understand the important and complex interactions between these two components.
- Feasibility testing
- Market analysis
- Demand/attendance projections
- Facility recommendations
- Site analysis
- Financial analysis
- Surveys and focus groups
- Financing strategies and recommendations
- Economic and fiscal impact analysis
- Management and operating recommendations
- Development and negotiation assistance